Tagged: polmo-pro - Portfolio
- March 21, 2017 at 7:39 pm #15681
Hello support team, I recently purchase polmo pro theme but can you help me to
set up to look the same as you are demo version.
- March 21, 2017 at 8:59 pm #15682
Of course, we can. Please send us your Website Dashboard access and Hosting access privately. We will setup your Website like the demo.
- March 21, 2017 at 9:11 pm #15683This reply has been marked as private.
- March 21, 2017 at 10:55 pm #15684
I’ve done everything. Please check your Website and let me know if you’ve any question.
- March 22, 2017 at 3:01 am #15689
Thank you Jemee, now is perfect. One more question – Can I archive now in this stage in future if I mix something to go back from the beginning. Please tell me how to do this.
- March 22, 2017 at 2:24 pm #15691
- March 22, 2017 at 3:29 pm #15693
Customizing section is very easy. Just login your Website Dashboard> Pages. Here you will see homepage and some other home variations page. Just click on edit. Then you will see something like the second attachment image. Just go to each section and click on edit. Replace everything with your own content.
I hope you understand. Let me know if you don’t.
- March 22, 2017 at 5:27 pm #15698
Now it is clear.
- April 4, 2017 at 5:17 pm #15991This reply has been marked as private.
- April 4, 2017 at 10:24 pm #15993
Have you bought the multiple site license version from our Website?
Please let me know this and I will guide you.
- April 9, 2017 at 3:31 pm #16069
please some help about portfolio block, how to make to be like on the demo with spinning
also how to make when click to show images.
- April 9, 2017 at 4:23 pm #16070
Let me check your Website and will inform you.
- April 9, 2017 at 6:36 pm #16071
ok Thanks, do you need any other information?
- April 9, 2017 at 6:57 pm #16072
Are you also working in the Website now. Please let me fix the problem then do your work.
- April 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm #16073
I’ve fixed all problem. Please check this out and let know.
- April 10, 2017 at 1:37 am #16074
Thanks Jemee, you are the best, now is fantastic.
- April 10, 2017 at 1:40 am #16075
If you like our Support then Please don’t forget to leave a Review with 5 Star Rating on “Review” Tab on our Product Page: https://jeweltheme.com/product/polmo-lite/
- April 11, 2017 at 12:39 pm #16080
Hello support team,
can you help ones again, in the portfolio section when I click on the images nothing happens, how to set to browse the specific images that I set up or maybe on click to take on portfolio page.
Also for services section, how to set up instead of showing icon only to show text and the image that I will set up, is this posible?
Thank you very much
- April 12, 2017 at 12:32 am #16086
Please select Type of “Portfolio Details Type” you wants to show from “Appearance>Polmo Pro Options>General Section”.
Hope it’s clear to you now.
- June 5, 2017 at 10:44 pm #16537
I have problem again with the portfolio, I create everything put some images and then when I click on
image of portfolio there is showing only circle that is spinning and not showing other images from the portfolio.
Please can you check this and help me.
- June 6, 2017 at 1:11 am #16540
Your issue has been fixed.
- June 6, 2017 at 3:04 am #16555
Thank you Liton,
but now when I click it is open only the cover image, how to row one by one all the selected images
like a slide show?
- June 6, 2017 at 2:21 pm #16556
Hi Liton, I notice the issue is still present, there is not showing images and there is no narrows on the sides in order to slide the images. Can you please fix this.
- June 6, 2017 at 4:03 pm #16558
Don’t know someone is working there or not? I’ve fixed yesterday how it’s possible to raise the same issue again ?
Also, I’m not clear about your “but now when I click it is open only the cover image, how to row one by one all the selected images”.
If possible please create screenshot what do you want.
- June 6, 2017 at 6:52 pm #16563
Currently there is not showing nothing when is clicked only spinning some circle, I would like if it
is possible when click to open the image and then to list all other images associate with this subject. And I don’t know why when I go over with the mouse there is not showing icon – hand with finger, now it is like cross.
Can you please help on this.
- June 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm #16566
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.