- October 23, 2016 at 5:50 pm #13789
the provided .pot file is missing strings. Unfortunatelly poedit failed to properly parse the whole theme, so that I create my own .pot file.
Could you please update it for me as soon as possible?
Thanks in advance
- October 23, 2016 at 5:52 pm #13790
Finally we’re here 🙂
Will you please send your Website access in Private Access. You can create an Administrator account for me.
- October 23, 2016 at 5:55 pm #13791
LOL yes, finally.
What would you need the under development website access for?
I just need a new .pot language file with all the strings that need translation to other languages.
- October 23, 2016 at 9:54 pm #13792
It will be better for understanding me to
Please allow me few hours, I’ll check and send you a new .pot file.
- October 23, 2016 at 10:39 pm #13796This reply has been marked as private.
- October 23, 2016 at 11:47 pm #13801
I regret to say that you just provide the same elevation.pot file with the compiled en po & mo files….
You need to create a new .pot file, that contains ALL translatable strings that exist in your theme. For example, the string “Posted by” is missing.
- October 24, 2016 at 4:31 pm #13808This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.