Tagged: top header
- January 11, 2017 at 3:42 pm #14903
can you help me import the demo content?
I tried through the Import/Export section by pasting the code of you “content.xml” file and then saving the changes.
Is this the right process or not?
- January 11, 2017 at 5:17 pm #14905
Please send us your Website Dashboard access and Hosting access. We will arrange the demo content in your Website. Of course check “Set as private reply” while sending your access.
- January 11, 2017 at 5:36 pm #14907This reply has been marked as private.
- January 11, 2017 at 6:16 pm #14910
We’ve done it. Please check this out. Let us know if you face any problem.
- January 11, 2017 at 6:52 pm #14911
The photo gallery before testimonials: The photos aren’t equal in height as they are in your demo.
- January 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm #14912
- January 11, 2017 at 6:59 pm #14914
You’ve to use same sized photos for the gallery section. We’ve just added some dummy images here. When you will add your own images, please resize them.
I hope you understand.
- January 11, 2017 at 7:04 pm #14915
Your photos at the demo are not same size, but still they look equal in height. Anyway, I’ ll try your solution and see what I get. Please, see my other problem with the text in Services item. I cannot change it to put my own. It switches between “We are all creatures of influence…” and “Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt…” no matter what I write inside the text editor.
- January 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm #14919
Fixed your Service Content save problem. Hope you like it now.
- January 12, 2017 at 2:56 pm #14928
How can I remove the Top Header completely?
- January 12, 2017 at 4:41 pm #14934
- January 12, 2017 at 9:11 pm #14942
We’ll update our Theme by today with regarding your 2 issues-
1. Remove Option for Top Bar and,
2. Locations widget Title options
- January 13, 2017 at 1:55 pm #14957
OK. I see you made the update. How can I update it without losing my work?
- January 13, 2017 at 9:45 pm #14959
Yes, we made update regarding your issues also few more Advanced Features 🙂
If you didn’t change any Theme Files then the best way to update Themes using this Plugin:
- January 16, 2017 at 3:10 pm #14983
I updated the theme.
- Locations title is editable. OK.
- Top Header keeps showing in my site. I selected “Hide” and click on Save in the options panel but it’s still there.
- January 23, 2017 at 9:31 pm #15075
Any idea? Any solution to the problem?
- January 23, 2017 at 10:30 pm #15076
First, Thanks a lot for knowing this issue. We’re Extremely sorry for the issue remains. We’ve done lots of updated features on a very short time. Somehow we missed this. Again sorry for this.
Fixed your issue now 🙂
If you like my support then Please give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will help us a lot.
- January 23, 2017 at 10:58 pm #15077
OK, thank you.
Top Header is now gone but now, the Main Menu has a problem: No sumenu items appear. I have made the menu in the “Appearance->Menu” admin panel to contain sub menu items below the items “Το Γραφείο” and “Υπηρεσίες” but they don’t appear in the front end. http://teletes.undercon.eu/
- January 24, 2017 at 4:01 am #15080
Fixed your problem 🙂
- January 24, 2017 at 1:04 pm #15088
OK thank you. Great support!
- January 24, 2017 at 1:05 pm #15089
Ok Liton, where can I rate your support?
- January 24, 2017 at 4:52 pm #15090
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.