- January 23, 2018 at 4:10 pm #18369
I want to thank you very much for all your help, unfortunately there’s always something going wrong and I wonder why. Anyhow now the problem is the gallery again. Apparently since you last fixed the retina menu, the gallery does not appear as it should. For the rest everything is really fine, so I guess if you fix it again it should be the very last time I ask you something.
I can hope and promise it, but not swear it, sorry!
- January 23, 2018 at 11:33 pm #18386
Our lead developer is on a leave for his first baby child. Can you describe us briefly, where we’ve to change.
- January 24, 2018 at 2:56 pm #18392
For each client of our portfolio we have added a gallery that has now disappeared, so you can not see the images anymore, but if you enter the page, you have to find a way to make the gallery visible again for everyone
- January 25, 2018 at 9:28 pm #18404
Please could you see… thanks
- January 26, 2018 at 8:22 pm #18408
- January 27, 2018 at 11:35 am #18411
Solved this take a look there.
- January 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm #18415
yes the gallery has reappeared but you can no longer see the arrows on the image to make it slide and when you open the light-box the images appears shifted towards the bottom and not centered correctly
I will attach some screenshot to see
- January 31, 2018 at 3:09 pm #18424
Fixed your problem.
- January 31, 2018 at 5:16 pm #18427
Many many thanks to all of you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.