- November 28, 2016 at 9:19 pm #14266
I have a problem with one page menu.
If I open a post and after i want came back at a home sections in menu, dosen’t work.
How I can resolve?
If you want i can send you my admin credentials
- November 28, 2016 at 9:23 pm #14270
Send your Credentials in Private Message.
- November 28, 2016 at 10:23 pm #14273This reply has been marked as private.
- November 29, 2016 at 2:11 pm #14277
I’m having problems with one page menu.
Do you have any updates?
- November 29, 2016 at 9:53 pm #14306
Please check now.
- November 29, 2016 at 10:21 pm #14325
No, is no good in this way, Now I have all menu buttons switch on, and there isn’t the effect of one page movement.
- November 29, 2016 at 10:27 pm #14332
Okay, the best way is to Separate “One Page Menu” and Blog Menu. We’ve given both Options. For Homepage automatically assign One Page Menu. Standard Menu for Blog Posts/Pages. Please take a try.
- November 29, 2016 at 10:38 pm #14338
I don’t understand very well what I have to do.
- November 30, 2016 at 4:38 am #14351
As you can see now in this way, work on page, but if I open a blog article and after I click on what we do, for example, don’t work
- November 30, 2016 at 4:13 pm #14356
Those two types of Menu’s totally use for different Purpose. If you want to use same Menu for Both Homepage and Blog/Post/Pages then it wise to create two different Menus. As you see One Page Menu, how it works. Simply Add Pages/Posts on Standard Menu. Things works like this.
Hope you understand now.
- November 30, 2016 at 9:02 pm #14358
yes but one page position not work, if I put a menu in one page position it not see appear: “add a menu” only standard menu is visible.
After that how I can assign a menu at home and a menu at other page?
- November 30, 2016 at 9:24 pm #14364
I failed to understand you. Anyway, I’ve done this for you. Please check it now. Menu’s can be managed from “Managed Locations”. Hope you like it now.
- December 1, 2016 at 2:13 am #14380
As you can see, now not work if you see home page all menu items are selected ad there is not one page effect. If from the home now, i go on what we do, or activities. or news, or partners, go on with out one page effects. In home page is not showed the one page menu, but alway the standard. As you can see in one page menu i add a items called test that is not show on home page, this mean that one page menu not work and work only standard menu.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.