- April 27, 2017 at 5:56 am #16303
First of all, here’s the link to the website – http://www.tropiccoastbookkeeping.com.au
As you can see, there’s blog contents appears on the homepage instead of usual homepage layout.
Not really sure what caused the problem – I realised it happened after the installation of WPtouch Mobile Plugin and some modifications on the Pages section.
I would very much appreciated if you can support me to solve this issue.
- April 27, 2017 at 6:14 am #16304This reply has been marked as private.
- April 27, 2017 at 12:01 pm #16305
Thank you for contact us. We will fix your issue. Have you imported demo content into your Website?
- April 27, 2017 at 12:11 pm #16306
Thank you Jemee
It was initially installed by Themeforest team with the extra charge.
I’m assuming that all the demo contents were imported with the initial installation service.
I would love to see the fixed website as soon as possible:)
- April 27, 2017 at 12:13 pm #16307
Please check your Website now. I’ve arranged the homepage and menu.
- April 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm #16308
- April 27, 2017 at 12:30 pm #16310
Thank you so much for your prompt help Jemee!
Have a great day.
- April 27, 2017 at 12:33 pm #16311
You are most welcome. Let me know if you face any problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.