- May 11, 2016 at 4:30 pm #11887
Sorry but when i create new service item and in shortcode insert tatal item number, for example 6
3 item service have a style of your demo theme, 3 element color red, blue, green…others item added do not have a color element, why? this causes the added items can not be read by having the white text.
add a picture to make you see the problem, thanks for reply
- May 11, 2016 at 4:55 pm #11889
Thanks for your query and Purchase “Angels vCard WordPress Theme”. By default we’ve placed 3 Services, we’ve styled with different color. If you wants to show more Services, we can help you to colored the other sections. Please send your Website URL, WordPress Admin username and password, FTP Access.
Thanks for the suggestions, we will update our Theme by tomorrow with color choosing Option. Please be patience until the Update has been Released. You’ll get notification via ThemeForest.
- May 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm #11890This reply has been marked as private.
- May 11, 2016 at 11:24 pm #11899
Updated “Angels – vCard WordPress Theme”. You can see the Changes now. It’s responsive also.
- May 12, 2016 at 2:30 pm #11905
Sorry but i don’t see correct modify or upgrade…
added service item haven’t correct position, second row is instable, color styled work
(see the image) thanks
- May 12, 2016 at 6:13 pm #11908
Please follow these steps.
1. Update your Theme.
2. Delete “Candor Framework” and Install Latest Version(you will see Installation message, it will install latest version from Server). And then you will see the Changes.
- May 12, 2016 at 7:03 pm #11909
Sorry, I have follow the step…and upgrade theme with Envato toolkit
1) update theme (download from themeforest) but version is 1.1.0, you insert text about upgrade and write 1.2.0….is a problem?
2) update Candor framework from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1
but the result don’t change
- May 12, 2016 at 10:28 pm #11913
Please send your website address, wordpress admin username and password, FTP Settings. I will solve your problem personally.
I have update the Theme, but somehow forgot to change the Theme Version on style.css file. But everything was updated files.
I think the version is problem for not updating the Theme Files.
Please send your wordpress access, I will update necessary files.
- May 13, 2016 at 2:31 pm #11927This reply has been marked as private.
- May 13, 2016 at 10:25 pm #11932
Thanks for the info. Everything is updated now.
- May 13, 2016 at 10:54 pm #11933
OK It is known that it is now upate but the alignment problem in the services page is left (test with Firefox – Safari – Chrome)
(see attach image)
- May 13, 2016 at 10:56 pm #11935
I cann’t see your Attachment. Please upload elsewhere and place the Link.
- May 13, 2016 at 11:00 pm #11936
Because of on Service 3, you haven’t set any Icons. Fixed now. Check it out.
- May 16, 2016 at 2:49 pm #11975
OK now it work perfectly! thanks
- May 16, 2016 at 9:34 pm #11985
Great to know that everything is fine now.
Will you mind to give us 5 Star Rating with some comments ?
It will be Inspired us a lot to serve better Support and Work on future.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.