- October 20, 2016 at 6:32 pm #13753
We would like t set custom links for Portfolio items or remove them at all. How to do so?
One Homepage we show some of the brands that are our clients, but we don’t need a page for those brand items. We would like to remove the link (and the “+”) from the portfolio items or send them to custom link.
- October 20, 2016 at 9:51 pm #13760
Please send your Website access and FTP Access in Private Message.
- October 21, 2016 at 5:25 pm #13771This reply has been marked as private.
- October 21, 2016 at 5:27 pm #13772This reply has been marked as private.
- October 25, 2016 at 12:33 pm #13826
Hi, how is it going with this one. Can it be done or needs some other actions from our side?
- October 25, 2016 at 5:58 pm #13838
(+) sign removed.
- October 25, 2016 at 6:10 pm #13841
And how to remove the link at all or set a custom link. We don’t need those portfolio pages as they are brands. But we would like to display them as they are now on the site. Just no need to sent users to some specific portfolio page.
- October 25, 2016 at 9:25 pm #13843
Though this kind of Customization Supports are beyond our scope. I’m personally doing this.
Fixed this issue also.
Added “Portfolio URL” on Portfolio Items, you can enter your Custom URL there. I made an example on First Portfolio Item.
- October 26, 2016 at 7:04 pm #13855
- October 26, 2016 at 9:03 pm #13856
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.