- February 5, 2018 at 8:02 pm #18444
I am trying to setup theme on our staging link.
I have followed all steps in documentation and imported demo data.
It’s showing up data fine but the page is not full width and appears in box design. Also, there is margin added above light blue top menu.
Can you please let me know if I am missing anything or what needs to be done to fix this?
- February 5, 2018 at 10:13 pm #18445
Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us your Website hosting and WordPress Dashboard access in a private reply. This problem happens because your Website generates unique post and page id. Please send us the access and we will fix your problem.
- February 6, 2018 at 10:24 am #18450
- February 6, 2018 at 5:31 pm #18467
Fixed your problems.
- February 6, 2018 at 5:40 pm #18468
Thanks Liton… Its showing full width now. But the other issue seems to be there still with top menu margin. If you see there is margin above the top menu which has Sing in and Register links…
Can you please remove that margin?
- February 6, 2018 at 5:41 pm #18469
Also, let us know if you have made changes in any file so we can download and update our local setup and your changes don’t get overwritten…
- February 6, 2018 at 5:57 pm #18471
Fixed the issue also. I didn’t Change any major thing. On responsive css file the margin is showing on top. Will fix Responsive issue on next update.
Another issue was, on Widget Section Twitter Widget placed but not configured. That’s why full website was broken.
Good News: We’re giving another update on 360 and VR Videos. You can show any kind of Video websites now 🙂
- February 8, 2018 at 10:34 pm #18479
Thanks for sorting this out.
As we have added actual data in CMS there are few cosmetic and logical issues are found. Can you please look into issues?
1) Tending items: As we have added videos few video titles are going on second and hence the layout is disturbed. In few cases, its going below play icon of other items. Short titles are not vertically centered. Either we will need to sort layout issues or trim the title (and add period at end of titles we have trimmed) so it looks consistent.
2) Five featured videos: Can you please let me know how we can manage which videos to show here through CMS? It seems it shows latest videos we add on CMS shows up but that doesn’t make much sense as we have latest videos section below category carousal. Please let me know.
3) TODAY’S MOST VIEWED section doesn’t show up anything… we visited many videos today on the website but nothing shows up in that section.
4) LATEST VIDEOS section: Same case as Trending items. When the title goes on the second page, the below videos don’t align with each other vertically.
5) Footer: There is no way in CMS theme options to add our linked in page.
6) Heading on page like “MAD CATEGORIES”, “LATEST VIDEOS” doesn’t show in 2 colors as on the page https://videostories.jeweltheme.com/homepage-2/
Video category page
1) Video category listing is disturbed. In second row it shows only one video
2) How many items will it need to check Load more button functionality? It shows all videos added and also shows “LOAD MORE” button which is confusing. It should not show the button if there are no more videos to show after clicking on it.
Video details page
1) If you refresh the page the count gets added by 10 on single refresh.
2) Below video it shows all categories added in CMS. It should show only the category assigned to the video.
3) How can we add comments to the video? We set allow comments in CMS but can’t see comments functionality. Not sure if we are missing anything.
Blog post listing page
1) Looking at theme it appears the blog listing page will look like the URL https://videostories.jeweltheme.com/blog/ but after installing the theme it seems that you have created a page called “Blog” and added through the widget? It doesn’t have pagination. What if we have many blogs in future?
Can you please sort out the above issues as soon as possible as getting the website live within was the idea behind using WordPress theme. Let me know if you need any elaboration from our end.
Note: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD FILES FROM SERVER FIRST AS WE HAVE CHANGES TO SORT OUT THE COSMETIC ISSUES IN THEME.
- February 8, 2018 at 11:55 pm #18483
Thanks for writing us on details. Please send your Customized Theme to us. Upload any hosting service like Dropbox, Google Drive etc. and Send Theme/Plugin Bundle. We’ll test on our end and let you in details.
- February 10, 2018 at 10:59 pm #18502
- February 13, 2018 at 12:05 pm #18507
Hello, any news on this, please?
- February 21, 2018 at 7:06 pm #18561
- February 22, 2018 at 12:56 am #18563
I’m extremely sorry for the delay. We’re passing very busy schedule for a product. All our team members busy on this product.
Anyway, fixed your Social share issue.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
You’ve full rights to get support. We always try to give our clients best support. But sometimes it’s being delayed.
Please take an apology from our team. We’ll try to give you dedicated support, I’m assuring you.
Please let me know if any of your problems not solved yet.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.