- February 1, 2017 at 11:50 pm #15210
http://www.freetaxeselpaso.org is now live but not without a few issues.
In mobile responsive, the Volunteer section title and subtitle disappear.
Also, I’m unable to make the contributors images link to there individual websites. They just go back the home page when you click on a contributor.
Also the Service Box Purple, Yellow and Green are not centered or even in responsive. Each box does not span correctly. Also, I am unable to link the service box to a page. I am not sure if this is a feature of the service box.
And lastly, the search bar does not search for content in pages.
- February 1, 2017 at 11:51 pm #15211This reply has been marked as private.
- February 2, 2017 at 3:13 am #15213
Solved your issues below:
1. Volunteer section title disappearing,
2. Services box in center align ( Presently these box’s are no linked, they are only as features for add a short descriptions in each box like 1 / 2 line of paragraph.)
And about those issues are not completed we need some time for resolve cause our lead developer on a vacation. But don’t worry he will solve your issues during his vacation.
Hope you will understand that what I’m trying to say.
- February 2, 2017 at 6:04 am #15214
No worries thanks for the quick response! Everything looks great and is working perfect. I will wait to hear back from you about the search.
- February 2, 2017 at 1:36 pm #15222
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 725
It should be works for Pages by default. I don’t know what’s going on there. I will take a look at this.
- February 2, 2017 at 10:20 pm #15225
Thanks for looking. It looks like the search is working but not when you use the search icon on the top right of the site in desktop view. Also, the search bar does not show in responsive view, it disappears.
Also, not sure if this is a part of the plugin but is there a simple way to remove the grey date box on the pages that are created by this plugin?
It’s okay if there is no way thanks.
- February 3, 2017 at 1:51 am #15227
Fixed your problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.