- July 4, 2015 at 10:20 am #5600
Hey guys it’s been over a month since the theme broke. The mobile version is still not working. Are there any plans to fix this soon?
- July 4, 2015 at 10:43 am #5601
Yes, we’re working on several issues from last week. Please be patience. Update will be available by this week.
- July 24, 2015 at 10:18 am #5954
Hi guys, it’s been 2 weeks since the last time I sent something here, and 11.06.2015 was the day Version 1.8.0 came out. Is there an ETA to fix the current issues? I’m really beginning to regret this purchase =/ I understand you’re busy but I think 8 months has been plenty of time to at least provide a second update, wouldn’t you agree?
- July 26, 2015 at 10:04 am #6006
We’ve been very busy since last few days with other products and clients issues including this. The next update is almost ready to launch but in this mean time we are facing some issues with mama theme. But your issues are solved we can fix those issues. You can send us your access in private.
- August 16, 2015 at 10:37 pm #6421
Hey guys, another month went buy…nothing yet?
- August 16, 2015 at 10:40 pm #6422
We’ve given several updates on ThemeForest. Did you update your Theme?
- August 16, 2015 at 10:49 pm #6423
The last update I did was the one from May, apparently I missed one, let me do that. Would it suffice if I change the css or do I need to also change the html?
- August 16, 2015 at 10:53 pm #6424
We did changes mostly on Responsiveness on CSS files. First backup your existing works and then change the CSS file.
- August 16, 2015 at 10:56 pm #6425
- August 17, 2015 at 12:25 am #6426
Can you guys see the private message? (sorry never sent one so I’m not sure)
- August 17, 2015 at 1:22 am #6427This reply has been marked as private.
- August 17, 2015 at 1:37 am #6428
- August 17, 2015 at 1:39 am #6429This reply has been marked as private.
- August 17, 2015 at 1:41 am #6430
- August 17, 2015 at 8:26 pm #6441
Can you please send us your ftp details together in private. We have facing some problem to login your ftp.
- August 17, 2015 at 8:33 pm #6442
- August 17, 2015 at 8:33 pm #6443
please ignore the “http://” before the hostname. It gets added here automatically and it’s not needed.
- August 18, 2015 at 2:34 am #6444This reply has been marked as private.
- August 18, 2015 at 4:42 am #6448
- August 18, 2015 at 4:04 pm #6451
Sorry we tried in many devices to connect your server through FileZilla ftp client with your access details but couldn’t reach it. Do you have C-panel access? If yes then send it in private.
- August 18, 2015 at 6:10 pm #6457
- August 18, 2015 at 6:11 pm #6458
- August 18, 2015 at 6:11 pm #6460
- August 18, 2015 at 8:58 pm #6463
Your problem is solved. Take a look there and if found any problem let us know about it.
- August 18, 2015 at 9:08 pm #6466
Thank you! Just saw it 🙂
- August 18, 2015 at 9:13 pm #6467
Will you please do a favor for us?
Please give a 5 Star Rating on our Item on ThemeForest with some positive comments. It will be very helpful for us to make better quality product for future inspirations.
- August 18, 2015 at 9:30 pm #6469
Will do! Thanks! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.