- April 24, 2016 at 1:35 pm #11620
Hi! The testimonial page isn’t still showing and how to change the link hover color on the 2nd menu to light blue (it’s currently orange)? Can we also give more space between the logo and the text on the 2nd menu? Thanks!
- April 24, 2016 at 1:37 pm #11621
I will fix those by today.
- April 25, 2016 at 1:17 pm #11640
Testimonial Added on Menu and Standard Menu color changed from Orange. Please take a look.
- April 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm #11690
Great job on the testimonial! Just one more thing though, once you click on “View testimonial” and it takes you to the next page, can we remove the sidebar? Also it’s showing the wring testimonial page. I made new ones using the Testimonial option for the MAMA theme in the dashboard. Thanks!
- April 27, 2016 at 1:18 pm #11691
Glad to know that you liked it. Removed the Sidebar from Testimonial Page. Will you please give us a 5 Star Rating with some good comments on ThemeForest? It will help us a lot to work better in near future.
- April 27, 2016 at 1:27 pm #11692
- April 27, 2016 at 8:40 pm #11693
Thanks for your Rating and Comments. I’ve set the Testimonial Page. Hope you like it.
- April 27, 2016 at 10:35 pm #11696
Thank you too, great job! Just a question though, why does only one testimonial show? The other four are not. 🙁
- April 27, 2016 at 10:51 pm #11698
I’m seeing 3 Testimonials. Okay, I will check it again on tomorrow morning.
- April 28, 2016 at 4:37 pm #11703
Sure thing, thanks for all the help!
- May 3, 2016 at 6:25 am #11773
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.