Tagged: timer view
- September 28, 2016 at 4:46 pm #13441
Could you tell, please, how to modify timer view? Now time to launch is in rhombus, but we would like to replace it by circle)
- September 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm #13443
First login your Website Dashboard and you will see “Kite Settings” Option. Just click on this option and you see all General settings for Kite. Now click on “Countdown Date” and you can select your timer. Please check the attached image and it will make a clear sense.
- September 28, 2016 at 6:03 pm #13445
Could you, please, send a screenshot of this action? I did everything you told, but nothing has changed and the timer is still is rhombus.
And by the way, how to change color of the text in the Contact form?
- September 28, 2016 at 7:24 pm #13446
Please send your Website Access in Private Message, we will make like the Demo.
- October 14, 2016 at 8:22 pm #13624
- October 14, 2016 at 8:31 pm #13627
Mailchimp is the best way to collect emails. All emails can be managed through your corporate email. Please send me Mailchimp access in Private Message.
- October 14, 2016 at 9:07 pm #13632
- October 14, 2016 at 9:08 pm #13633
Thanks, I will finish it asap.
- October 14, 2016 at 9:34 pm #13635
You forgot the main thing. Forgot to send your website address !!!
- October 14, 2016 at 11:56 pm #13636
- October 15, 2016 at 1:33 am #13640
It looks like you didn’t give me Administrator Access. Please Set the user Administrator Privilege.
- October 15, 2016 at 1:38 pm #13647
- October 15, 2016 at 9:13 pm #13649
Please check it now. I’ve fixed everything for you 🙂
- October 15, 2016 at 10:02 pm #13652
- October 15, 2016 at 10:55 pm #13655
Your form color problem is solved take a look there and notify us.
- October 16, 2016 at 3:58 pm #13678
- October 16, 2016 at 6:58 pm #13680
Fixed buttons hover color.
- October 16, 2016 at 10:16 pm #13682
Thank you, Labluzzaman!
But Tex is now in a form is not visible again 🙁
And if you remove all the URL (Facebook,Twitter,Google Plus,Linked In,Youtube), then there is an empty rhombus!
Guys, it should not be.
I am attaching screenshots
- October 17, 2016 at 1:27 am #13685
Form text is visible correctly and social icon problem is fixed.
- October 17, 2016 at 1:57 pm #13687
But remained two things 🙁
– The Mozilla browser text is not visible. In the Google Chrome browser all is well.
– When sending a message appears green frame and it moves out
I am attaching screenshots
- October 17, 2016 at 9:01 pm #13694
Input fields placeholder color fixed on Mozilla but i couldn’t find any border like your screenshot appear on form. Tested on latest version on Mozilla.
- October 18, 2016 at 12:57 am #13700
- October 18, 2016 at 1:58 pm #13706
Removed the border check it now.
- October 19, 2016 at 8:10 pm #13727
Everything is very good!:)
And finally, last, how to turn off the timer? we do not need
- October 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm #13729
Right now, We didn’t give any options for Timer to Turn off.
It seems you’ve changed the Access. Please send your Website access in Private Message. I will remove this.
- October 20, 2016 at 12:47 am #13733
- October 20, 2016 at 1:10 am #13738
Done, Please check it.
- October 22, 2016 at 8:13 pm #13777
- February 12, 2017 at 6:43 am #15311
I want to change the countdown timer from rhombus/vertical to round/horizontal.
I followed the instructions above: “First login your Website Dashboard and you will see “Kite Settings” Option. Just click on this option and you see all General settings for Kite. Now click on “Countdown Date””
When I do this, I just see a calendar; I don’t see any option to change the appearance.
- February 12, 2017 at 3:29 pm #15327
Please send us your dashboard and ftp access in private we will solve that.
- February 13, 2017 at 2:50 am #15347This reply has been marked as private.
- February 13, 2017 at 4:43 pm #15355
Changed your timer design to vertically to horizontally and round shape.
- February 13, 2017 at 10:15 pm #15362This reply has been marked as private.
- February 13, 2017 at 11:29 pm #15377
Actually it’s the design in mobile for better view and read. If you want to do this same like desktop or laptop then you can’t read this properly in mobile, the text need to be adjust with the circle in all devices.
- February 14, 2017 at 7:02 am #15381
I don’t really understand your reply but I guess what you are saying is that the site will look differently between desktop and mobile?
- February 16, 2017 at 2:57 am #15407
Hi, is this correct?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.