- June 19, 2016 at 9:27 pm #12375
After installing your beautiful template and importing the demo data, I noticed a few things are not working as they should:
– Contact form:
When the mandatory fields are active, I keep getting validation errors even if the fields are filled in correctly.
After removing the mandatory fields (*) the form submits but only the message field gets sent through properly, the rest of the data is omitted. (See screenshot 1)
– Google maps:
In the back-end the Google maps location is not visible, nor can I change it. (See screenshot 2)
When I change all fonts in the fonts section of the settings menu, nothing changes in the front-end. (See screenshot 3)
I’m hoping you can look in to this and explain what is wrong (and preferably how to fix it of course).
- June 19, 2016 at 9:59 pm #12376
Thanks for indicating those issues. Please upload your Screenshots elsewhere like Dropbox and send the links. I cann’t see any attachments.
Also, please send your WordPress Admin Username and Password or create an account for me. I will take a look and if I found bugs definitely I will solve your issues.
- June 19, 2016 at 10:05 pm #12377This reply has been marked as private.
- June 19, 2016 at 10:07 pm #12378
Please allow me 24 hours to fix your problems.
- June 19, 2016 at 10:08 pm #12379
Thanks, that would be great!
- June 21, 2016 at 12:02 am #12409This reply has been marked as private.
- June 21, 2016 at 12:16 am #12412
Thanks but the form is still not sending out all the data just [your-message], the rest is ignored. Also when I turn mandatory fields back on I still get the same error (doesn’t validate even if the fields are filled properly).
Google maps works now, solved. 🙂
Fonts, only the signature fonts seems to change, the rest does not follow my settings. This is not a very important one because I could change the fonts using CSS. It’s just easier to do it in the back-end of course.
- June 21, 2016 at 12:31 am #12413
Fixed your Contact Form Issue 🙂
Please check it now.
- June 21, 2016 at 12:41 am #12414
Almost, the subject is not appearing in the front end.
- June 21, 2016 at 12:56 am #12415
Check now. Fixed.
- June 21, 2016 at 1:00 am #12416
Nope, subject not showing in received e-mail.
- June 21, 2016 at 1:28 am #12417
I’m on it. I will let you know. Trying to figure it out what’s the problem.
- June 22, 2016 at 5:54 pm #12470
Your Contact Form Problem has been resolved. Please take a look.
- June 22, 2016 at 5:57 pm #12471
Thank you very much, it works fine now!
- June 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm #12472
Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will help us a lot.
- June 22, 2016 at 6:12 pm #12473
- June 22, 2016 at 6:13 pm #12474
Thanks a lot 🙂
- June 22, 2016 at 6:24 pm #12475
I see another thing now. When you scroll down on a longer page, the left menu is supposed to go smaller but that doesn’t work anymore. Can you check it?
- June 22, 2016 at 6:25 pm #12476
Yes, left menu will be smaller. Okay, I will check it.
- June 22, 2016 at 10:16 pm #12479
I’ve checked. Everything is fine now.
- June 22, 2016 at 10:22 pm #12482This reply has been marked as private.
- June 22, 2016 at 11:01 pm #12488
Thanks for the Info. I’ve noted the issue. I will let you know after fixing it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.