- January 21, 2016 at 12:51 am #10541
We tried to view the page we have created with Mama in a portrait view , the whole page does not view properly. It works fine for landscape view only. The worst part is that with an iPad or iPhone browser, the rendering is similar with viewing problem. Please view attached file.
Can you help us to solve the problem as it is urgent we have to put the website online soon.
- January 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm #10543
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Please send your FTP access and Website Address. We will fix your problems. Please allow us 48 hours to give your support.
- January 22, 2016 at 11:15 pm #10555This reply has been marked as private.
- January 23, 2016 at 12:16 am #10556
Fixed your height problem, take a look there and let us know if still there is any problem.
- January 23, 2016 at 12:27 am #10557
- January 23, 2016 at 12:33 am #10559
Please allow us max. 24 hours to solve this problem.
- January 23, 2016 at 12:50 pm #10561
Your problem is solved. Take a look there.
- January 23, 2016 at 1:20 pm #10562
- January 23, 2016 at 2:18 pm #10565
- January 24, 2016 at 7:33 am #10569This reply has been marked as private.
- January 24, 2016 at 11:13 pm #10576
Already solved it take a look there.
- January 24, 2016 at 11:59 pm #10577
Thank you for working hard.
Please see attached file.
I noticed when I flip the iPhone on the landscape mode, then the images on
iphone 6+ landscape mode, the image of the 2nd and subsequent page are now overlapping the text area (note that the “To Maximize” is not centered and also that ).
Also, I saw some instance where the rotating words appear on top of each other without the prior rotation clearing first so it becomes a hash of words that you cannot read.
- January 25, 2016 at 12:44 am #10579
- January 25, 2016 at 12:50 am #10580
Yes, it fixes the images overlapping issues, but the images for products, about us and news are not in their sections. They show ok for portrait mode but not in landscape?
- January 25, 2016 at 1:18 am #10581
- January 25, 2016 at 1:44 am #10582
That’s a really fast response!
I realized that the text line below “Information Optimization” is not centered, can you do something about this? Please take a look at “For Construction Contingency”
- January 25, 2016 at 1:52 am #10583
- January 25, 2016 at 3:19 am #10584
Thank you It worked!
- January 25, 2016 at 6:52 am #10585
Just one more question, why the arrow button to move to next section does not work the first time loading and that once reloaded or press another time, then it will work?
- January 25, 2016 at 11:57 am #10586
The arrow works fine now.
- January 25, 2016 at 10:40 pm #10590
We noticed only one problem is on the iPad, where the first time, the arrow does not work.
All other platforms are ok.
Can you take a look?
- January 27, 2016 at 12:23 am #10612
I realized that since yesterday the whole website does not work anymore, PLEASE HELP!
- January 27, 2016 at 1:44 am #10613
Did you used any other third party plugins / scripts in this template.
- January 27, 2016 at 1:46 am #10614
No. It was working but just the arrow button that needed your attention. Now, the whole web is behaving strangely now as we did not touch it.
- January 27, 2016 at 2:25 am #10615
Your site is ok now. Sorry we didn’t recognize your message about the arrow. We are working on our themeforest product update including this problem. When update is available you will get an notification through Themeforest.
- January 27, 2016 at 11:53 pm #10630
Thank you. Waiting for the updates then.
- January 28, 2016 at 12:01 am #10631
I mean the iPad arrow button is not working for the first time you press the button. After scrolling a few times, then it’s fine.
- February 2, 2016 at 5:12 am #10702
Hi. Did you get it fix the problem with the scrolling on the iPad? It does not work on the first loading of the page.
- February 2, 2016 at 12:08 pm #10703
As I told you before we are working on an update, when finished we will inform you until the please be patient.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.