- April 5, 2017 at 6:01 pm #16010
hello, i bought your template, and its really nice. How do i add a video in the first page, centred, that starts automatically when page loads?
how do i add a looping video in the background, without using youtube?
- April 5, 2017 at 6:11 pm #16011
- April 8, 2017 at 4:44 am #16062
- April 8, 2017 at 3:40 pm #16063
Added your video in 1st & 2nd page. This is what you want or something else, let me know about it.
- April 9, 2017 at 2:52 am #16065
- April 9, 2017 at 3:21 pm #16068
Done with you video. If you don’t need the background video just remove this1<video class="bgvid" controls muted autoplay ratio:16/9 startAt:0 loop><source src="videos/video1.mov" type="video/mp4"></video>
- April 14, 2017 at 12:51 am #16146
- April 14, 2017 at 4:46 pm #16158
For overlapping just set max-width or with and it will be fine. If you want to use youtube video the copy the url form their and place it in video src like that src=”https://youtu.be/m4tJV078Qbw”.
- April 14, 2017 at 9:43 pm #16169
thank you. But video1 on first page and video2 on second page, overlap.
also…the youtube link method doesnt work
thank you for your help
- April 15, 2017 at 2:15 am #16173
Something happened there it will need some time. I will be very busy tomorrow, hope the next day i will solve your problem.
- April 15, 2017 at 7:04 am #16176
hi, thank you. Dont worry, im in no rush. take your time… Sundays is non working days, so take a rest 🙂
- April 15, 2017 at 5:50 pm #16181
Fixed your video problem. Default html player doesn’t support youtube or vimeo video directly. I used iframe for youtube. When you want to use a video from your directory, can use default html player but when want to add youtube or vimeo video you have to use iframe. There is a sample of youtube URL just change the video id after embed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.