- July 4, 2016 at 10:06 pm #12609
Seems I am having some issues using Visual Composer now that the site has been upgraded to WP 4.5. I checked and Visual Composer has an April update that added 4.5 compatibility. However, the “Do” theme which my site uses has not been updated since the first of the year. I assume that, like other themes I have used, Visual Composer updates must be accomplished through the theme author releasing an update. Please advise.
- July 4, 2016 at 10:23 pm #12618
Can you send us your Website Dashboard access privately? We will take care your problem. We are working with the next update also.
- July 4, 2016 at 11:25 pm #12624This reply has been marked as private.
- July 4, 2016 at 11:26 pm #12625
Thank you for the access. I will let you when I finish it.
- July 4, 2016 at 11:34 pm #12626
I have updated the plugin in your Website. Please check this out and let me know is it working or not.
- July 5, 2016 at 8:58 am #12627
Works great! Thank you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.