- September 19, 2017 at 1:40 pm #17243
Here is my website link
visual composer elements are not working in our theme .
i have used visual composer secrion in this page
but page not working . I am sending login detail in attached doc. please check and help me to resolve this issue
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 19, 2017 at 1:43 pm #17245
I’m seeing that your website is working and there’s no Section error for Visual Composer. Please let me know specific section or what do you mean by “page not working” in details. I will fix your problems, don’t worry.
- September 19, 2017 at 5:32 pm #17246
- September 19, 2017 at 6:52 pm #17247
Click on Section “Edit” Button you’ll see a Dropdown how you wants to show. Like in Container, Full Width etc.
- October 5, 2017 at 2:29 pm #17325
Sir i did not see any dropdown options .. Sir please send me a screenshot for the dropdown .
also on this page
i have created two sections .. one half and one half using visual composer .. why this section not working ?. sir your theme is vc supportive or not ..
because i think that theme is not vc compatible that’s why it is not supporting basic elements of vc. please check and let me know.
i am waiting for your reply .
- October 5, 2017 at 4:04 pm #17329
Send me your Admin Login access. I need to what’s going on there.
Yes, Inventory is VC Compatible Theme and we’ve Developed based on Visual Composer.
- October 6, 2017 at 2:14 pm #17330This reply has been marked as private.
- October 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm #17361This reply has been marked as private.
- October 10, 2017 at 2:54 pm #17363
We’ve got your website dashboard login details. We are checking the problem. If we need any information we will notify you.
- October 10, 2017 at 4:23 pm #17367
Fixed your issue. Please check it now.
- October 10, 2017 at 8:44 pm #17386
- October 10, 2017 at 9:27 pm #17387
Sorry, I didn’t get you. I thought you’re talking about Page Layout.
Anyway, I’ve fixed the issue now. It’s Visual Composer issue.
Hope you like my support 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.