- December 9, 2016 at 6:08 am #14549
I’ve been trying to figure out how to correct the issue with a few sections of the homepage. The volunteers, partners and footer sections either don’t display the images, the backgrounds of the sections or the content. Can you please help?
Also, the main menu does not come over the revolution slide images like the demo shows. Can you please help?
- December 9, 2016 at 6:21 am #14550This reply has been marked as private.
- December 9, 2016 at 3:28 pm #14557
Thank you for contacting us. We will check your problem and inform you when we will fix it.
- December 9, 2016 at 10:13 pm #14561
Thank you Jemee!
Just noticed that the “Back To Top” button is not functioning.
- December 10, 2016 at 5:52 pm #14576
While giving your support I did a mistakes on closing bracket. Please send your FTP access asap. I need to fix this asap.
Always, we asked to our clients to give their FTP access, because working on live website sometimes mistake happens. I’m extremely sorry for this. Please send your FTP Access, I will solve your problems asap.
- December 12, 2016 at 11:08 pm #14604
I don’t have FTP setup up. However, I will get it setup and send you credentials shortly. Thanks.
- December 12, 2016 at 11:53 pm #14605
Please do it, or you can send CPanel/Hosting access in Private Message. I need to fix the problem asap.
- December 13, 2016 at 12:06 am #14606
I am working on it now. Should be done very soon then I will send it as private reply.
- December 13, 2016 at 3:18 am #14607This reply has been marked as private.
- December 13, 2016 at 3:33 am #14608
Did you receive the credentials?
- December 13, 2016 at 10:52 am #14609
We are working on it some of our plugins are not working with the new WordPress update. We are trying to get rid of it. When finished we will notify you.
- December 13, 2016 at 11:05 am #14610
Yes, I got FTP access. FTP is correct but did you given the correct directory access. I’ve changed but there’s no effect on your website. Please check it.
- December 13, 2016 at 2:04 pm #14611
Okay, please try again. I have adjusted permissions.
- December 13, 2016 at 4:41 pm #14612
Thanks for the Permission. It’s perfect now. I’m working on the fixings. Will come back to you asap.
- December 13, 2016 at 10:57 pm #14615
Thanks you for the help but now I am very late on my project and I’ve had a lot of issues with the installation of this theme. What do I need to do to get this working? Do I need to revert back to the previous WordPress version? If not I will ask for a refund.
- December 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm #14616
From last 2 days I was waiting for FTP Access. Yes, Few things aren’t working on latest WordPress Versions. If you revert previous Version then everything will work perfectly.
We’re trying to make the solutions for it.
- December 13, 2016 at 11:23 pm #14618
You guys have been great it is just that I am running late of the scope of my project timeline. I really don’t mind starting from scratch. Do you have a theme .zip file that you think I should use? I feel like the one that I downloaded from themeforest doesn’t work well.
Unless I install WordPress from scratch and you can install the theme? What do you think?
- December 13, 2016 at 11:25 pm #14619
I’m Uploading the Theme and giving you Download Link. Please wait for few moments.
- December 13, 2016 at 11:25 pm #14620
Or do I just downgrade WordPress and not touch anything else?
- December 13, 2016 at 11:26 pm #14621
Thank you I will wait!
- December 13, 2016 at 11:41 pm #14624This reply has been marked as private.
- December 14, 2016 at 12:24 am #14625
4.6.1 is okay?
- December 14, 2016 at 3:52 am #14626
Okay, new wordpress install is up with 4.6.1 and install your zip. Looks like the install was better than before, can you take a look. Some images do not load. I will fix the issue with the font not loading. Thank you.
- December 14, 2016 at 11:40 pm #14641
Okay I fixed the Fonts. But the alignment is off for the following items:
1. Main Menu header is off
2. Get Involved Items not aligned correctly.
3. Main Causes No images
4. Contact Us Form not aligned
5. Footer information
- December 16, 2016 at 8:24 am #14647
- December 18, 2016 at 9:28 pm #14660
Sorry for our delay. We all was in a vacation. Our lead developer will come back 19th December. I’ve started checking the problem.
- December 19, 2016 at 10:01 pm #14667
Thank you for the update Jemee. Please let me know if this theme is fixable soon.
- December 20, 2016 at 1:32 am #14668
Extremely sorry for the delay. We’re on Vacation Tour. Thanks for being patience.
I’ve setup everything exactly looks like Demo. Hope you’re more than Happy now 🙂
- December 21, 2016 at 1:45 am #14682
Thanks for the assistance. But my changes do not save to the homepage. What do I do?
- December 21, 2016 at 11:01 am #14683
I did lots of changes on Homepage. Please let me know what are you changing and not saving…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.