- March 18, 2017 at 2:17 am #15655
Is it possible to integrate Woocommerce plugin using our listings instead of Woocommerce product?
We need that every listing have a PRICE and all listings should be a product that our users could buy.
First of all, we need two new fields in listing form: PRICE (required field) and BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER. How can We add this fields in the form?
We are trying to integrate the plugin and the inventory theme but we don’t know how to do it.
- March 18, 2017 at 2:19 am #15656
Inventory is a Directory Listing WordPress Theme. WooCommerce is different thing.
I’ve tons of works on hand. Please allow me till Sunday to add those two options for you, I will be free on Sunday.
- March 18, 2017 at 2:23 pm #15657
Ok! Thanks for information. Please, forget about Account number, we will only need the PRICE.
- March 20, 2017 at 1:59 pm #15667
I have some questions:
– How can I move the word SEARCH in homepage into de button? It’s always out of the button and I can’t move it by CSS styles.
– Could be posible that LISTING CITY will be a TEXT FIELD and not a selector field in ADD LISTING Form page?
– Could be posible add a new selector field named CANCELLATION POLICY with this 3 options: Permissive, Moderate and Strict in ADD LISTING FORM?
And finally, the Price field with the information added in Listing card and in Listing details.
If you prefer, you can explain us how can we modify the Add Listing form by ourselves.
- March 20, 2017 at 2:22 pm #15668
Sorry for the delay. Yesterday, I was busy with personal problems. I couldn’t solve your problem.
I will do this today.
This is a complex Theme, explaining will take much time then I can do it. I will add those options.
But for your Cancellation Options those 3 Options what are those? Checkbox, Page Listing or anything else?
Let me know.
- March 20, 2017 at 2:35 pm #15669
Don’t worry, when you have time.
I think it will be better a radio button because we need the user to choose only one of the options, and it should be a required field.
- March 20, 2017 at 10:04 pm #15676
Fixed Search Button CSS issue.
Right now “LISTING CITY” on text field isn’t possible. Because it’s related with Custom Taxonomy Regions with WP Job Manager. If you’ve Developer then you can take a try, it will take time to conver it.
I’ve tried to make CANCELLATION POLICY on Radio but I couldn’t. Made a selection Box for you.
Added Price Field for you.
I’m instructing you to work on “inventory/inc/integrations/wp-job-manager.php” file.
Hope it will help you.
- March 22, 2017 at 12:36 am #15687
thank you very much!
Just one thing, when we try to add a new listing, the preview page is not looking good and there are no buttons to submit the job.
Do you know what is happening?
- March 23, 2017 at 2:33 pm #15713
How can I add the ACCEPT and BACK buttons in Preview page?
I can’t add new listings without this buttons, and they don’t appear since the last update.
- March 23, 2017 at 4:57 pm #15714
I will update Inventory Theme by today. Will fix those issues. Please keep same FTP access, I will update on your website too.
- March 23, 2017 at 5:35 pm #15715
thanks! please, be careful with our changes. We only need this buttons.
- March 26, 2017 at 5:48 pm #15744
Hi Liton, do you know when you’ll be able to update the theme in order to fix the add listing error? Keep all the data because we had made some modifications, we only need the button to add new listing.
- March 26, 2017 at 5:52 pm #15745
I’m sick from last 2 days, I couldn’t work. That’s why I couldn’t update on your website. I will do it asap while I feel little better.
- March 28, 2017 at 12:22 pm #15764
Hi Liton! Ok, get well soon! 🙂
- March 30, 2017 at 5:10 am #15830
I’m feeling better now. Please send your website access and FTP access in Private Message. I cann’t find it.
I will fix your button styles.
- March 30, 2017 at 1:18 pm #15833
- March 31, 2017 at 12:56 pm #15858This reply has been marked as private.
- March 31, 2017 at 6:29 pm #15859
- March 31, 2017 at 10:17 pm #15868
Yes, I got FTP access. But Add Listing page is restricted for Logged in users only. I need WP Access.
Please send it. I will take a look what’s going on there.
- March 31, 2017 at 11:45 pm #15887
- April 3, 2017 at 5:08 pm #15956
Hi Liton, do you know when you’ll be able to fix the add listing error?
- April 3, 2017 at 5:23 pm #15959
Extremely sorry for the delay. I’m trying to fix it right now.
- April 3, 2017 at 5:44 pm #15960
Ok, thanks! Waiting for your news 🙂
- April 3, 2017 at 8:55 pm #15961
Fixed the Buttons. Please check it now. You can change the Button’s text by yourself.
- April 3, 2017 at 9:40 pm #15963
- April 3, 2017 at 11:07 pm #15964
You’re welcome. We will be very happy if you give a Good Review on Inventory WordPress Theme. https://jeweltheme.com/product/inventory-wordpress-directory-theme/
- April 4, 2017 at 12:30 pm #15975
Hi again Liton! Don’t worry, I’ll give you a good review!
But before, I can see the buttons now but they doesn’t work, I try to post a new listing but when I choose SUBMIT LISTING or EDIT LISTING nothing happens..
- April 5, 2017 at 1:02 pm #16006
Do you know what’s wrong with the buttons?
- April 5, 2017 at 5:14 pm #16009
I will check by today, what’s the problem.
- April 5, 2017 at 10:56 pm #16017
It has been taken 4 hours to resolve your issue !!!
Your Developer did something on “User Info” widget. Added another Form where as the Listing form is submitting the whole form. Form inside another form usually doesn’t work. Please fix this issue with your Developer.
I’ve removed user info widget and tested, works perfectly !!!
Hope you’re happy now, waiting for your review 🙂
- April 11, 2017 at 1:47 pm #16081
Thank you very much! We’ve already solved the issue with submit form! Thanks for your support!
- April 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm #16082
- April 11, 2017 at 11:00 pm #16085
You cann’t make your own review. This is coming from WooCommerce by default. And there’s no way to add own review and edit the Customer’s Review. Only Customers can leave Review. Hope it’s clear now.
- April 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm #16095
Hi! I’m not trying to edit any review. I’m just trying to leave a review in your Inventory theme as you asked me before in this link: https://jeweltheme.com/product/inventory-wordpress-directory-theme/ but there’s an error message.
So, I can’t leave you a good review in Inventory theme 🙁
- April 13, 2017 at 12:37 am #16132
We’ve fixed Review Problem. Please leave your review now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.