Forum Replies Created
- July 27, 2017 at 5:31 am in reply to: theme not loading correctly on fresh wordpress install #16975
Thanks again, as I started with what the hosting company considers a fresh WP install and introduced zero plugins by choice, to minimize problems. Stil, I found it a bit tricky and so appreciate your help. Was Ebor Framework not installed by your plugin? I’m not clear on this. I’m helping a non-profit on a volunteer basis and used their hosting company’s one click installer instead of uploading and installing myself (the only way to truly assure a vanilla install).
I know it must be hard to keep up with theme dependencies, but it would be nice if you kept installation instructions somewhere. Do you have this? I’m a technical person, but in the case of WP themes/plugins, it’s all custom stuff, so you’re either experienced with them or not. Just enumerating which plugins your theme is expected to use, some post-activation steps to take to assure the theme is configured correctly and dependent plugins are working, common issues, etc in a doc would certainly save you a good few support requests.
- July 24, 2017 at 8:38 pm in reply to: theme not loading correctly on fresh wordpress install #16951
Great, thanks for working that out. It’s important to keep WP plugins up to date for security reasons, so of course, I updated them all. Sorry doing so caused a problem somehow. Thanks for your help.
- July 24, 2017 at 6:45 am in reply to: theme not loading correctly on fresh wordpress install #16946This reply has been marked as private.
- July 23, 2017 at 8:53 am in reply to: theme not loading correctly on fresh wordpress install #16940
Thanks, but we already bought it. The important issue is with the Redux Framework plugin, the site doesn’t load correctly when that plugin is activated. Can you please assist or advise?
- July 22, 2017 at 10:45 am in reply to: theme not loading correctly on fresh wordpress install #16924
I deactivated all plugins and then activated one by one. The culprit is Redux Framework. I did not choose this (or any other) of the plugins, elevation prompted for them. Please advise.