- September 18, 2017 at 7:52 am #17233
Hi there, Can you help me find in your CSS where you are setting the color to the class=’tp-btn btn btn-lg’ and the next where their are links.
If you look at my website http://d31edfoundation.org I would like to make the footer links be in the color #22ACD2 not the red as current.
Also, how do I change the class=’tp-btn btn btn-lg’ for the button in the second slide on the home screen.
- September 18, 2017 at 12:30 pm #17237
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 902
1. Links: Go to “Revolution Slider” Plugins Settings, select your slider and select the button, click edit to change the Link from # to yours.
2. “tp-btn btn btn-lg” css file will be found on “assets/css/themes.css” file. “tp-btn” is reserved for Revolution Slider, You can make your own class on Slider and Change it to themes.css file
3. Changed the Footer Hover color.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.