Tagged: fix open / collapse FAQ
- May 3, 2016 at 5:38 pm #11777
Hi, I have Divi theme and running WP 4.4.2. I installed WP aweosome FAQ and plugin worked great, then updated to colourdul FAQ Pro for extra features and colour options, have problem now as open / collapse is not working on all faq’s, but stuck on 1st FAQ only. Tried all suggested fixes on your forums, but no success.
- May 3, 2016 at 5:57 pm #11778
Thanks for contacting. Please send your FTP and WordPress Admin(You can Create an Admin User for me) in Private Message. Don’t worry, I will solve your problem.
- May 4, 2016 at 12:11 pm #11780
- May 4, 2016 at 5:38 pm #11784This reply has been marked as private.
- May 5, 2016 at 11:33 am #11796
- May 5, 2016 at 12:25 pm #11797
Still I didn’t get anything. Please send plain Text of your website access in via email or here.
- May 5, 2016 at 1:45 pm #11798
- May 5, 2016 at 2:15 pm #11799
I’ve searched by your Email Address. Didn’t find any records. Did you send in this email firstname.lastname@example.org ?
Please send again. Why not you just copy and paste the info here !!! I also wants to fix your problem asap. Also please let me know that you want all collapse/close or something else ?
- May 5, 2016 at 4:25 pm #11800
- May 5, 2016 at 4:27 pm #11801
- May 6, 2016 at 1:19 am #11804
- May 6, 2016 at 8:27 am #11805
Yes issue is fixed and open / collapse is working great.
- May 6, 2016 at 12:30 pm #11807
You’re most welcome. Thanks again for using “WP Awesome FAQ Pro” WordPress Plugin.
- August 29, 2016 at 5:46 am #13103
- August 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm #13106
Let me know do you want to show FAQ’s on sidebar?
- August 29, 2016 at 5:41 pm #13107
- August 29, 2016 at 6:09 pm #13109
Solved the Issue. Please check it now.
- August 29, 2016 at 6:50 pm #13110
- August 29, 2016 at 7:20 pm #13111
This is the Settings Page.
On any Post/Page Editor you’ll see “FAQ” Editor Button to insert Shortcode.
If you need to solve this issue, please contact with the Theme Developer or send your FTP access and the Theme File. I will do this for you. Though it may take time to fix this issue, I will give priority for your Support.
Thanks for understanding.
- August 29, 2016 at 5:43 pm #13108
Of Course there should be Shortcode Button on Editor.
Did you Downloaded Package of PRO Version and UNZIP First?
Please UNZIP FIRST and you’ll see the main Plugin File.
Okay, I’m doing this for you.
- August 30, 2016 at 10:00 pm #13131
- August 30, 2016 at 10:33 pm #13132
It will be very hard for me to find out the Specific file. Please upload your Theme somewhere else like Dropbox and Place the Link in Private Message. It will be easier for me.
- June 21, 2017 at 8:38 pm #16718
I’m having the same problem as Joanne did earlier in this thread in where I updated tp the Pro version and open / collapse is not working on all faqs, but stuck on 1st FAQ only.
Any fixes for this?
- June 22, 2017 at 4:18 am #16720
joveCustomerPosts: 2This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.