- April 18, 2017 at 7:36 pm #16250
I just purchased the theme called ‘Cast’ and i’m not satisfied at the moment. I hope the support can do something about this otherwise i will ask for a refund.
I have multiple issues and i can’t find an answer:
1) I don’t see any different page templates than the default. I do see the ‘Page overrides’ box by editing a page, but none of the options work. I always see the same page structure.
2) On every page i see a ‘Read more’ link. I can’t find any option or possibility to disable this.
3) At the ‘Customization Section’ there is a option to change the color scheme. If you choose a text as logo instead of image, the text doesn’t change with the color scheme. Other thing that doesn’t work is selecting the color blue in the default color list. But this can be fix by setting a custom color code.
4) In the header section the part where you fill in the quote text, shows up next to the email icon. This doesn’t make any sense. The ‘Email text’ field is not visible at any place. It’s also impossible to remove the clock icon? If i leave the info blank, it still shows the clock icon.
5) I could solve the clock icon with custom css, but i can’t see any option to add custom css to the theme without chancing it in the theme files self. There are more css changes i wanna make without chancing the core files of the theme. Can’t find any option to do this.
6 ) There is no styling for lists?! ( ul & ol )
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 18, 2017 at 11:18 pm #16258
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 937
I suggest you to Import Demo Data from Appearance to feel the actual.
Anyway, please send your FTP and Admin user and password in Private Message. I will fix your problems. Don’t worry.
- April 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm #16276
Thanks for your answer and sorry for the late reply. I didn’t receive an email that notified me of your reply.
I will try to insert the test data first. I’ll keep you updated.
- April 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm #16299
So far, this theme is a pain in the arse. I tried to import the demo data but i’m getting this error:
An error occurred while fetching file from: https://domainname.com/wp-content/themes/cast/inc/demo-importer/contents/customizer.dat!
That file doesn’t exists in the package i’ve downloaded from themeforest.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.